There comes a time in every aquarist’s hobby when they have to downsize for one reason or another. I’m trying to move a few states over, so the less I have to move the better. But my loss is your gain! I’m taking down the 10 gal shrimp tank, and the plants need a new home! They have been growing in the tank for about a year now and are all very well established. Duckweed and snails may accompany the plants, but I’ll do my best to get it all off.
What you’ll get
- two anubias attached to driftwood
- two dwarf sagittaria
- cuttings of Rotala rotundifolia that has done well for me in low/med light
- optional: java moss, christmas moss, dwarf water lettuce, baby java fern, baby water sprite, and subwassertang
- must be following me! (I’ll check)
- both reblogs and likes count
- you may reblog it as many times as you like, but consider your followers
- must be living in the continental USA. I don’t want to deal with shipping live plants through customs.
- must be older than 18 and willing to give my your shipping address
ENDS Sunday June 1 at 11pm eastern time! I’ll ship it out (and cover the costs) the following Monday. I will chose via random number generator! GOOD LUCK!